Related occupations for task:
Identify equipment options, such as compressors, and make appropriate selections.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Evaluate technical specifications to identify equipment or systems best suited for intended use and possible purchase, based on specifications, user needs, or technical requirements.
- Select gear, such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
||Security and Fire Alarm Systems Installers
- Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation procedures.
||Automotive Glass Installers and Repairers
- Select appropriate tools, safety equipment, and parts, according to job requirements.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Determine feasibility of using standardized equipment or develop specifications for equipment required to perform additional functions.
See all 6 related occupations >>