Related occupations for task:
Maintain, calibrate, or repair plant instrumentation, control, and electronic devices in geothermal plants.
||Audiovisual Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Disassemble entertainment equipment and repair or replace loose, worn, or defective components and wiring, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Install, service, and repair electronic equipment or instruments such as televisions, radios, and videocassette recorders.
- Calibrate and test equipment, and locate circuit and component faults, using hand and power tools and measuring and testing instruments such as resistance meters and oscilloscopes.
||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Calibrate instrumentation, such as meters, gauges, and regulators, for pressure, temperature, flow, and level.
- Calibrate thermostats for specified temperature or pressure settings.
||Radio, Cellular, and Tower Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Calibrate and align components, using scales, gauges, and other measuring instruments.
- Test batteries, using hydrometers and ammeters, and charge batteries as necessary.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Repair and operate battery-charging equipment.
- Test battery charges, and replace or recharge batteries as necessary.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Align, adjust, or calibrate equipment according to specifications.
- Calibrate testing instruments.
See all 19 related occupations >>