Related occupations for task:
Establish regulatory priorities or budgets and allocate resources and workloads.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Conduct and administer fiscal operations, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services, and coordinating financial reporting.
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space, and equipment availability.
- Establish objectives and evaluative or operational criteria for units managed.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
||General and Operations Managers
- Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties.
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members, organization officials, or staff members.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Plan, administer, and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
See more related occupations >>