Related occupations for task:
Design, conduct, or provide support to nursing informatics research.
- Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods.
- Plan data collection methods for specific projects and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used.
- Design research projects that apply valid scientific techniques and use information obtained from baselines or historical data to structure uncompromised and efficient analyses.
- Design research studies in collaboration with physicians, life scientists, or other professionals.
- Plan or direct research studies related to life sciences.
- Design surveys to assess health issues.
||Computer Network Architects
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, or cost comparison analysis.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
See all 11 related occupations >>