Related Occupations for Task
29-1141.03 - Critical Care Nurses
Related occupations for task:
Advocate for patients' and families' needs, or provide emotional support for patients and their families.
- Observe and influence patients' behavior, communicating and interacting with them and teaching, counseling, or befriending them.
||Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics
- Comfort and reassure patients.
- Provide counseling to patient and family members by providing information, education, or reassurance.
- Educate, prepare, and reassure patients and their families by answering questions, providing physical assistance, and reinforcing physicians' advice regarding treatment reactions or post-treatment care.
- Talk with clients during art or other therapy sessions to build rapport, acknowledge their progress, or reflect upon their reactions to the artistic process.
See all 6 related occupations >>