Related Occupations for Task
29-1171.00 - Nurse Practitioners
Related occupations for task:
Prescribe medication dosages, routes, and frequencies, based on such patient characteristics as age and gender.
- Select, order, or administer anesthetics, adjuvant drugs, accessory drugs, fluids or blood products as necessary.
- Select, order, or administer pre-anesthetic medications.
- Select and prescribe post-anesthesia medications or treatments to patients.
- Prescribe or administer antibiotics, antiseptics, or compresses to treat infection or injury.
- Prescribe medications to treat patients with erectile dysfunction (ED), infertility, or ejaculation problems.
||Orthopedic Surgeons, Except Pediatric
- Diagnose bodily disorders and orthopedic conditions and provide treatments, such as medicines and surgeries, in clinics, hospital wards, or operating rooms.
- Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatments and procedures, such as sedatives, diets, antibiotics, or preparation and treatment of the patient's operative area.
- Administer, dispense, or prescribe natural medicines, such as food or botanical extracts, herbs, dietary supplements, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and amino acids.
- Prescribe synthetic drugs under the supervision of medical doctors or within the allowances of regulatory bodies.
- Prescribe medications to treat eye diseases if state laws permit.
See more related occupations >>