Related occupations for task:
Coordinate or direct employee workshops, courses, or training about mental health issues.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Train leaders of church, community, or youth groups.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Train and supervise religious education instructional staff.
- Plan or conduct conferences dealing with the interpretation of religious ideas or convictions.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects related to education and career planning.
- Plan and conduct orientation programs and group conferences to promote the adjustment of individuals to new life experiences, such as starting college.
- Supervise, train, and direct professional staff and interns.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Train or supervise student interns or new staff members.
- Instruct others in program methods, procedures, or functions.
||Entertainment and Recreation Managers, Except Gambling
- Plan, organize, or lead group activities for customers, such as exercise routines, athletic events, or arts and crafts.
See all 11 related occupations >>