Related occupations for task:
Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Assemble and use equipment, such as catheters, tracheotomy tubes, or oxygen suppliers.
- Set up equipment and prepare medical treatment rooms.
- Clean rooms and make beds.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Clean and sterilize instruments, equipment, or materials.
- Prepare treatment rooms for surgery.
- Clean kennels, animal holding areas, surgery suites, examination rooms, or animal loading or unloading facilities to control the spread of disease.
- Select, prepare, or use equipment, monitors, supplies, or drugs for the administration of anesthetics.
- Disassemble and clean anesthesia equipment.
- Set up and operate devices such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, or aerosol generators, following specified parameters of treatment.
- Inspect, clean, test, and maintain respiratory therapy equipment to ensure equipment is functioning safely and efficiently, ordering repairs when necessary.
- Wash and sterilize equipment, using germicides and sterilizers.
- Clean and restock operating room, gathering and placing equipment and supplies and arranging instruments according to instructions, such as a preference card.
See more related occupations >>