Related Occupations for Task
29-1141.00 - Registered Nurses
Related occupations for task:
Provide health care, first aid, immunizations, or assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation in locations such as schools, hospitals, or industry.
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems, such as illnesses, infections, or injuries.
- Treat or refer patients for primary care conditions, such as headaches, hypertension, urinary tract infections, upper respiratory infections, and dermatological conditions.
- Perform primary care procedures such as suturing, splinting, administering immunizations, taking cultures, and debriding wounds.
||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Treat infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaws, and neck.
- Treat problems affecting the oral mucosa, such as mouth ulcers and infections.
||General Internal Medicine Physicians
- Manage and treat common health problems, such as infections, influenza or pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex illnesses, in adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
- Immunize patients to protect them from preventable diseases.
- Conduct periodic public health maintenance activities such as immunizations and screenings for diseases and disease risk factors.
- Treat minor cuts, abrasions, or contusions.
- Treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, dressing wounds, or performing surgery.
- Inoculate animals against various diseases, such as rabies or distemper.
See all 17 related occupations >>