Related occupations for task:
Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Enter text into computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width, and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
- Enter digitized data into electronic prepress system computer memory, using scanner, camera, keyboard, or mouse.
- Enter data, such as coordinates of images and color specifications, into system to retouch and make color corrections.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Organize or work with detailed office or warehouse records, using computers to enter, access, search or retrieve data.
- Transcribe data to worksheets, and enter data into computer for use in preparing documents and adjusting accounts.
- Enter insurance- and claims-related information into database systems.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
||Meter Readers, Utilities
- Read electric, gas, water, or steam consumption meters and enter data in route books or hand-held computers.
- Upload into office computers all information collected on hand-held computers during meter rounds, or return route books or hand-held computers to business offices so that data can be compiled.
See more related occupations >>