Related occupations for task:
Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Enter digitized data into electronic prepress system computer memory, using scanner, camera, keyboard, or mouse.
- Enter text into computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width, and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
- Enter data, such as coordinates of images and color specifications, into system to retouch and make color corrections.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Enter data into computers for use in analyses or reports.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Scan labels on letters or parcels to confirm receipt.
- Enter change of address orders into computers that process forwarding address stickers.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
See more related occupations >>