Related occupations for task:
Mediate discussions between employer and employee representatives in attempt to reconcile differences.
||Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Investigate, evaluate, and settle claims, applying technical knowledge and human relations skills to effect fair and prompt disposal of cases and to contribute to a reduced loss ratio.
- Negotiate claim settlements or recommend litigation when settlement cannot be negotiated.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
- Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations.
- Negotiate with creditors on behalf of clients to arrange for payment adjustments, interest rate reductions, time extensions, or payment plans.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Secure a taxpayer's agreement to discharge a tax assessment or submit contested determinations to other administrative or judicial conferees for appeals hearings.