Related Occupations for Task
13-2071.00 - Credit Counselors
Related occupations for task:
Advise clients on housing matters, such as housing rental, homeownership, mortgage delinquency, or foreclosure prevention.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Guide clients in the gathering of information, such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plans, or wills.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans, based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Furnish taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
See all 11 related occupations >>