Related occupations for task:
Develop or recommend network security measures, such as firewalls, network security audits, or automated security probes.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Correct testing-identified problems, or recommend actions for their resolution.
- Identify, standardize, and communicate levels of access and security.
- Recommend Web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Research new technologies by attending seminars, reading trade articles, or taking classes, and implement or recommend the implementation of new technologies.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Evaluate existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
- Design and implement Web site security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption.
- Recommend and implement performance improvements.
See all 15 related occupations >>