Related occupations for task:
Attend community meetings or health fairs to understand community issues or build relationships with community members.
- Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with agencies and organizations interested in public health care.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community referral sources, such as schools or community groups.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Develop liaisons and networks with other parole officers, community agencies, correctional institutions, psychiatric facilities, and aftercare agencies to plan for helping offenders with life adjustments.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Learn about new developments in counseling by reading professional literature, attending courses and seminars, or establishing and maintaining contact with other social service agencies.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Establish contacts with employers to create internship and employment opportunities for students.