Related Occupations for Task
23-1012.00 - Judicial Law Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Communicate with counsel regarding case management or procedural requirements.
||Judges, Magistrate Judges, and Magistrates
- Monitor proceedings to ensure that all applicable rules and procedures are followed.
- Instruct juries on applicable laws, direct juries to deduce the facts from the evidence presented, and hear their verdicts.
- Advise attorneys, juries, litigants, and court personnel regarding conduct, issues, and proceedings.
- Interpret and enforce rules of procedure or establish new rules in situations where there are no procedures already established by law.
||Administrative Law Judges, Adjudicators, and Hearing Officers
- Monitor and direct the activities of trials and hearings to ensure that they are conducted fairly and that courts administer justice while safeguarding the legal rights of all involved parties.