Related Occupations for Task
29-1129.02 - Music Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Design or provide music therapy experiences to address client needs, such as using music for self-care, adjusting to life changes, improving cognitive functioning, raising self-esteem, communicating, or controlling impulses.
- Provide nursing, psychiatric, or personal care to mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, or mentally retarded patients.
- Lead prescribed individual or group therapy sessions as part of specific therapeutic procedures.
- Prescribe, direct, or administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Conduct therapy sessions to improve patients' mental and physical well-being.
- Conduct art therapy sessions, providing guided self-expression experiences to help clients recover from, or cope with, cognitive, emotional, or physical impairments.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Conduct individual, group, or family psychotherapy for those with chronic or acute mental disorders.