Related Occupations for Task
17-2141.00 - Mechanical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Select or install combined heat units, power units, cogeneration equipment, or trigeneration equipment that reduces energy use or pollution.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Select locations and plan underground or surface mining operations, specifying processes, labor usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction of minerals and ores.
- Select or devise materials-handling methods and equipment to transport ore, waste materials, and mineral products efficiently and economically.
- Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Select electronics equipment, components, or systems to meet functional specifications.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Fabricate and install parts and systems to be tested in test equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and test instruments.
||Cartographers and Photogrammetrists
- Select aerial photographic and remote sensing techniques and plotting equipment needed to meet required standards of accuracy.
See all 15 related occupations >>