Related occupations for task:
Perform various cash handling tasks, such as collecting payments, making bank deposits, or managing petty cash.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
- Count, verify, and post armored car deposits.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
||Gaming Cage Workers
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Prepare bank deposits, balancing assigned funds as necessary.
- Collect prescribed fees for licenses.
- Prepare bank deposits and take deposits to banks.
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Obtain signed receipts for registered, certified, and insured mail, collect associated charges, and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Turn in money and receipts collected along mail routes.
See more related occupations >>