Related Occupations for Task
47-2181.00 - Roofers
Related occupations for task:
Estimate materials and labor required to complete roofing jobs.
||Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Estimate materials, equipment, and personnel needed for residential or commercial solar installation projects.
- Visit customer sites to determine solar system needs, requirements, or specifications.
- Estimate time, material, or labor costs for use in project plans.
- Determine sizing requirements for solar hot water heating systems, taking into account factors such as site orientation, load calculations, or storage capacity requirements.
||Tile and Marble Setters
- Prepare cost and labor estimates, based on calculations of time and materials needed for project.
- Study blueprints and examine surface to be covered to determine amount of material needed.
||Brickmasons and Blockmasons
- Interpret blueprints and drawings to determine specifications and to calculate the materials required.
||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
See all 9 related occupations >>