Related occupations for task:
Perform cash handling tasks, such as making change, balancing and recording cash drawer, or distributing tips.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Count, verify, and post armored car deposits.
||Gaming Cage Workers
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Prepare bank deposits, balancing assigned funds as necessary.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
||Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop
- Balance receipts and payments in cash registers.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Perform various cash handling tasks, such as collecting payments, making bank deposits, or managing petty cash.
See all 10 related occupations >>