Related occupations for task:
Clean and wash rigs, ambulances, or equipment.
||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Clean and polish vehicle windows.
- Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, or hoses.
- Rinse objects and place them on drying racks or use cloth, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces.
- Clean the plastic work inside cars, using paintbrushes.
- Pre-soak or rinse machine parts, equipment, or vehicles by immersing objects in cleaning solutions or water, manually or using hoists.
||Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Vacuum and clean interiors and wash and polish exteriors of automobiles.
- Perform minor vehicle repairs, such as cleaning spark plugs, or take vehicles to mechanics for servicing.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles or auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
||Refuse and Recyclable Material Collectors
- Clean trucks or compactor bodies after routes have been completed.
See all 8 related occupations >>