Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.02 - Compliance Managers
Related occupations for task:
Direct the development or implementation of policies and procedures related to compliance throughout an organization.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Direct the preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Manage activities such as audits, regulatory agency inspections, or product recalls.
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Direct documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions in hardcopy or electronic formats.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures.
- Direct product testing activities throughout production cycles.
- Coordinate the selection and implementation of quality control equipment, such as inspection gauges.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Develop or update procedures, policies, or standards.
- Design, implement, or evaluate staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, or performance measurement criteria.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs, such as bus and food services.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
See more related occupations >>