Related occupations for task:
Administer employee benefit plans.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs following mergers and acquisitions.
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees by working with brokers and researching benefits issues.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
||Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- Hire, train, and supervise food and beverage service staff.
- Prepare staff work schedules.
||Human Resources Managers
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Recruit and hire staff members.
See all 16 related occupations >>