Related Occupations for Task
11-2033.00 - Fundraising Managers
Related occupations for task:
Design and edit promotional publications, such as brochures.
||Public Relations Managers
- Design and edit promotional publications, such as brochures.
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
- Develop communications materials, advertisements, presentations, or public relations initiatives to promote awareness of products and services.
- Select and edit documents for publication and display, applying knowledge of subject, literary expression, and presentation techniques.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Write articles, manuals, and other publications and assist in the distribution of promotional literature about programs and facilities.
||Investment Fund Managers
- Develop or direct development of offering documents or marketing materials.
See all 12 related occupations >>