Related Occupations for Task
11-2033.00 - Fundraising Managers
Related occupations for task:
Plan and direct special events for fundraising, such as silent auctions, dances, golf events, or walks.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
- Organize registration of event participants.
- Develop event topics and choose featured speakers.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Schedule promotional or performance engagements for clients.
- Arrange meetings concerning issues involving their clients.
- Plan and direct special events for fundraising, such as silent auctions, dances, golf events, or walks.
- Secure speakers for charitable events, community meetings, or conferences to increase awareness of charitable, nonprofit, or political causes.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Schedule or coordinate the details of grievance hearings or other meetings.