Related occupations for task:
Train workers in company procedures or policy.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
- Supervise and coordinate the work activities of personnel, such as training staff members and assigning work duties.
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
- Meet with staff to discuss rules, regulations, and work-related problems.
||Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Answer questions or provide advice to the public regarding licensing policies, procedures, or regulations.
- Answer inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures, court appearances, trial dates, adjournments, outstanding warrants, summonses, subpoenas, witness fees, or payment of fines.
- Instruct parties about timing of court appearances.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Distribute brochures, show audiovisual presentations, and explain establishment processes and operations at tour sites.
- Train other guides and volunteers.
- Provide information about wildlife varieties and habitats, as well as any relevant regulations, such as those pertaining to hunting and fishing.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Fasten safety devices for patrons, or provide them with directions for fastening devices.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
||First-Line Supervisors of Passenger Attendants
- Explain and demonstrate work tasks to new workers or assign training tasks to experienced workers.
- Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific groups.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
See more related occupations >>