Related Occupations for Task
13-1041.00 - Compliance Officers
Related occupations for task:
Visit establishments to verify that valid licenses or permits are displayed and that licensing standards are being upheld.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Monitor and record food temperatures to ensure food safety.
- Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
||Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Inspect restrooms for cleanliness and availability of supplies and clean restrooms when necessary.
||First-Line Supervisors of Passenger Attendants
- Inspect materials, stock, vehicles, equipment, or facilities to ensure that they are safe, free of defects, and consistent with specifications.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
See all 6 related occupations >>