Related occupations for task:
Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
- Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
- Obtain, update, or maintain plans, permits, or standard operating procedures.
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, or performing other general administrative duties.
- Request bids from suppliers or consultants.
- Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
- Purchase supplies, and arrange for outside services, such as deliveries, laundry, maintenance and repair, and trash collection.
- Book tickets for guests for local tours and attractions.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
- Manage leasing of facility space.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain project logbook records or computer program files.
- Obtain product information, identify vendors or suppliers, or order materials or equipment to maintain inventory.
See more related occupations >>