Related occupations for task:
Conduct failure analyses, document results, and recommend corrective actions.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Document test results, using cameras, spreadsheets, documents, or other tools.
- Recommend product or component design improvements, based on test data or observations.
- Recommend tests or testing conditions in accordance with designs, customer requirements, or industry standards to ensure test validity.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems or needs.
- Compute or record photonic test data.
- Test or perform failure analysis for optomechanical or optoelectrical products, according to test plans.
- Recommend optical or optic equipment design or material changes to reduce costs or processing times.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Recommend process or infrastructure changes to improve wind turbine performance, reduce operational costs, or comply with regulations.
- Perform root cause analysis on wind turbine tower component failures.
- Write reports to document wind farm collector system test results.
- Publish engineering reports documenting design details or qualification test results.
- Analyze existing development or manufacturing procedures and suggest improvements.
- Provide consultation or training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control.
See more related occupations >>