||Control and Valve Installers and Repairers, Except Mechanical Door
- Calibrate instrumentation, such as meters, gauges, and regulators, for pressure, temperature, flow, and level.
- Turn valves to allow measured amounts of air or gas to pass through meters at specified flow rates.
- Vary air pressure flowing into regulators and turn handles to assess functioning of valves and pistons.
- Dismantle meters, and replace or adjust defective parts such as cases, shafts, gears, disks, and recording mechanisms, using soldering irons and hand tools.
- Make adjustments to meter components, such as setscrews or timing mechanisms, so that they conform to specifications.
- Calibrate thermostats for specified temperature or pressure settings.
||Radio, Cellular, and Tower Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Check antenna positioning to ensure specified azimuths or mechanical tilts and adjust as necessary.
- Calibrate and align components, using scales, gauges, and other measuring instruments.
- Install, adjust, and repair stationary and mobile radio transmitting and receiving equipment and two-way radio communication systems.
- Monitor radio range stations to detect transmission flaws and adjust controls to eliminate flaws.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Align, adjust, or calibrate equipment according to specifications.
- Repair, adjust, or replace electrical or mechanical components or parts, using hand tools, power tools, or soldering or welding equipment.
- Clean, oil, or adjust mechanical parts to maintain machines' operating efficiency and to prevent breakdowns.
- Calibrate testing instruments.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Monitor game operations to ensure that house rules are followed, that tribal, state, and federal regulations are adhered to, and that employees provide prompt and courteous service.
- Monitor payment of hand-delivered jackpots to ensure promptness.
- Monitor stations and games and move dealers from game to game to ensure adequate staffing.
- Monitor functioning of slot machine coin dispensers and fill coin hoppers when necessary.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Adjust string tensions to tune instruments, using hand tools and electronic tuning devices.
- String instruments, and adjust trusses and bridges of instruments to obtain specified string tensions and heights.
- Adjust felt hammers on pianos to increase tonal mellowness or brilliance, using sanding paddles, lacquer, or needles.