Related occupations for task:
Hire, train, and supervise food and beverage service staff.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Instruct cooks or other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food.
- Recruit and hire staff, such as cooks and other kitchen workers.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques or equipment to staff.
- Recruit, interview, or hire employees.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Recruit and hire staff members.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
See all 12 related occupations >>