Related occupations for task:
Replenish foods at serving stations.
||Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- Fill beverage or ice dispensers.
- Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments and refill condiment containers.
- Replenish supplies of food or equipment at steam tables or service bars.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Stock cupboards and refrigerators, and tend salad bars and buffet meals.
- Add cutlery, napkins, food, and other items to trays on assembly lines in hospitals, cafeterias, airline kitchens, and similar establishments.
||Food Servers, Nonrestaurant
- Load trays with accessories, such as eating utensils, napkins, or condiments.
- Stock service stations with items, such as ice, napkins, or straws.
||Waiters and Waitresses
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
See all 8 related occupations >>