Related occupations for task:
Drive loaded shuttle cars to ramps and move controls to discharge loads into mine cars or onto conveyors.
||Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned.
- Drive trucks with capacities greater than 3 tons, including tractor-trailer combinations, to transport and deliver products, livestock, or other materials.
- Drive trucks to weigh stations before and after loading and along routes in compliance with state regulations.
- Drive electric or hybrid-electric powered trucks or alternative fuel-powered trucks to transport and deliver products, livestock, or other materials.
- Operate trucks equipped with snowplows or sander attachments to maintain roads in winter weather.
||Light Truck Drivers
- Drive vehicles with capacities under three tons to transport materials to and from specified destinations, such as railroad stations, plants, residences, offices, or within industrial yards.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Move controls to drive gasoline- or electric-powered trucks, cars, or tractors and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
||Meter Readers, Utilities
- Walk or drive vehicles along established routes to take readings of meter dials.
- Drive trucks to deliver such items as food, medical supplies, or newspapers.
See all 18 related occupations >>