Related occupations for task:
Maintain case history records and prepare reports.
||Digital Forensics Analysts
- Write cyber defense recommendations, reports, or white papers using research or experience.
- Write reports, sign affidavits, or give depositions for legal proceedings.
- Write technical summaries to report findings.
||Appraisers of Personal and Business Property
- Document physical characteristics of property such as measurements, quality, and design.
- Write and submit appraisal reports for property, such as jewelry, art, antiques, collectibles, and equipment.
- Write groundwater contamination reports on known, suspected, or potential hazardous waste sites.
- Write materials for research publications, such as maps, tables, and reports, to disseminate findings.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Maintain case files that include activities, progress notes, evaluations, and recommendations.
- Write evaluations of parents and children for use by courts deciding divorce and custody cases, testifying in court if necessary.
- Prepare and maintain records and case files, including documentation, such as clients' personal and eligibility information, services provided, narratives of client contacts, or relevant correspondence.
- Monitor and record clients' progress to ensure that goals and objectives are met.
See more related occupations >>