Related Occupations for Task
41-2011.00 - Cashiers
Related occupations for task:
Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
||Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting records.
- Review documents, such as purchase orders, sales tickets, charge slips, or hospital records, to compute fees or charges due.
- Compute credit terms, discounts, shipment charges, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.
- Estimate market value of products or services.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Reconcile records of bank transactions.
- Calculate costs of materials, overhead, and other expenses, based on estimates, quotations and price lists.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
||Gaming Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
- Count money and audit money drawers.
- Reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
||Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Balance cash and payroll accounts.
- Prepare and balance period-end reports, and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements.
See more related occupations >>