Related Occupations for Task
41-2022.00 - Parts Salespersons
Related occupations for task:
Discuss use and features of various parts, based on knowledge of machines or equipment.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support.
- Advise customers on product usage to improve production.
- Inform customers about issues related to responsible use and disposal of products, such as waste reduction or product or byproduct recycling or disposal.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation, or description.
- Advise customers on use and care of merchandise.
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and services.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Train customers' employees to operate and maintain new equipment.
- Advise and assist in the application of instrumentation in clinical environments.
- Advise hospital administrators on the planning, acquisition, and use of medical equipment.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
See all 16 related occupations >>