Related occupations for task:
Compute deductions for income and social security taxes.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts and calculate daily transactions, using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
- Compute total holdings, dividends, interest, transfer taxes, brokerage fees, or commissions and allocate appropriate payments to customers.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Compute and authorize amounts of assistance for programs, such as grants, monetary payments, and food stamps.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Calculate, review, and correct errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators.
- Calculate and compile order-related statistics, and prepare reports for management.
See all 12 related occupations >>