Related occupations for task:
Compute wages and deductions, and enter data into computers.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Perform financial calculations, such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts, equity, and principal.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Compute deductions for income and social security taxes.
- Calculate and prepare checks for utilities, taxes, and other payments.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Enter digitized data into electronic prepress system computer memory, using scanner, camera, keyboard, or mouse.
- Enter text into computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width, and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
- Enter data, such as coordinates of images and color specifications, into system to retouch and make color corrections.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts and calculate daily transactions, using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Compute and verify totals on report forms, requisitions, or bills, using adding machine or calculator.
- Use data entry devices, such as optical scanners, to input data into computers for revision or editing.
- Enter data into computers for use in analyses or reports.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
See more related occupations >>