Related Occupations for Task
43-3071.00 - Tellers
Related occupations for task:
Count, verify, and post armored car deposits.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Compare computer printouts to manually maintained journals to determine if they match.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
- Verify signatures and required information on checks.
- Match statements with batches of canceled checks by account numbers.
||Gambling Cage Workers
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Prepare bank deposits, balancing assigned funds as necessary.
- Verify accuracy of reports, such as authorization forms, transaction reconciliations, or exchange summary reports.
- Compare suppliers' bills with bids and purchase orders to verify accuracy.
- Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Review and verify data, such as age, name, address, and principal sum and value of property, on insurance applications and policies.
- Check computations of interest accrued, premiums due, and settlement surrender on loan values.
See more related occupations >>