Related Occupations for Task
43-9031.00 - Desktop Publishers
Related occupations for task:
Enter text into computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width, and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Electronically sort and compile text and numerical data, retrieving, updating, and merging documents as required.
- Reformat documents, moving paragraphs or columns.
- Adjust settings for format, page layout, line spacing, and other style requirements.
- Use data entry devices, such as optical scanners, to input data into computers for revision or editing.
- Enter data into computers for use in analyses or reports.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
||Insurance Claims Clerks
- Enter claims information into database systems.
- Organize or work with detailed office or warehouse records, using computers to enter, access, search or retrieve data.
||Meter Readers, Utilities
- Read electric, gas, water, or steam consumption meters and enter data in route books or hand-held computers.
- Upload into office computers all information collected on hand-held computers during meter rounds, or return route books or hand-held computers to business offices so that data can be compiled.
See all 20 related occupations >>