Related occupations for task:
Cut and shape tile to fit around obstacles and into odd spaces and corners, using hand and power cutting tools.
- Shape, trim, face and cut marble or stone preparatory to setting, using power saws, cutting equipment, and hand tools.
- Smooth, polish, and bevel surfaces, using hand tools and power tools.
- Repair cracked or chipped areas of stone or marble, using blowtorch and mastic, and remove rough or defective spots from concrete, using power grinder or chisel and hammer.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Cut fixture or border tiles to size, using keyhole saws, and insert them into surrounding frameworks.
- Scribe and cut edges of tile to fit walls where wall molding is not specified.
||Rock Splitters, Quarry
- Cut slabs of stone into sheets that will be used for floors or counters.
- Cut paving stones to size and for edges, using a splitter and a masonry saw.
||Helpers--Brickmasons, Blockmasons, Stonemasons, and Tile and Marble Setters
- Cut materials to specified sizes for installation, using power saws or tile cutters.
See all 7 related occupations >>