Related Occupations for Task
27-1024.00 - Graphic Designers
Related occupations for task:
Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Review and approve art materials, copy materials, and proofs of printed copy developed by staff members.
- Work with creative directors to develop design solutions.
- Review illustrative material to determine if it conforms to standards and specifications.
- Confer with sales and management executives or with clients to discuss design ideas.
- Collaborate with other designers to coordinate special products and designs.
- Read scripts and consult directors and other production staff to develop design concepts and plan productions.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Confer with engineering, marketing, production, or sales departments, or with customers, to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products.
- Present designs and reports to customers or design committees for approval and discuss need for modification.
- Review sets of photographs to select the best work.