Related Occupations for Task
13-2031.00 - Budget Analysts
Related occupations for task:
Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
- Advise clients on housing matters, such as housing rental, homeownership, mortgage delinquency, or foreclosure prevention.
- Advise clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees or business valuators.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Guide clients in the gathering of information, such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plans, or wills.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
See all 11 related occupations >>