Related Occupations for Task
13-2031.00 - Budget Analysts
Related occupations for task:
Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees or business valuators.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Prepare or interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
- Guide clients in the gathering of information, such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plans, or wills.
- Advise clients on housing matters, such as housing rental, homeownership, mortgage delinquency, or foreclosure prevention.
- Advise clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
See more related occupations >>