Related occupations for task:
Provide training and supervision in therapy techniques and objectives for students or nurses and other medical staff.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Direct or supervise nursing care staff in the provision of patient therapy.
- Instruct nursing staff in areas such as the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff.
- Write nursing orders.
- Coordinate or conduct educational programs or in-service training sessions on topics such as clinical procedures.
- Coordinate work of other technicians or technologists when procedures require more than one person.
- Provide students or other technicians with suggestions of additional views, alternate positioning, or improved techniques to ensure the images produced are of the highest quality.
- Assist with on-the-job training of new employees or students or provide input to supervisors regarding training performance.
- Demonstrate respiratory care procedures to trainees or other healthcare personnel.
- Teach, train, supervise, or use the assistance of students, respiratory therapy technicians, or assistants.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians.
- Show and explain orthopedic and prosthetic appliances to healthcare workers.
- Direct, coordinate, or supervise the patient care activities of nursing or support staff.
- Train or supervise medical students, residents, or other health professionals.
See more related occupations >>