Related Occupations for Task
19-1022.00 - Microbiologists
Related occupations for task:
Research use of bacteria and microorganisms to develop vitamins, antibiotics, amino acids, grain alcohol, sugars, and polymers.
- Design or fabricate experimental apparatus to develop new products or processes.
- Develop new chemical engineering processes or production techniques.
- Develop manufacturing, assembly, and fabrication processes of lasers, masers, infrared, and other light-emitting and light-sensitive devices.
- Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods.
||Molecular and Cellular Biologists
- Participate in all levels of bioproduct development, including proposing new products, performing market analyses, designing and performing experiments, and collaborating with operations and quality control teams during product launches.
- Determine ways to strengthen or combine materials or develop new materials with new or specific properties for use in a variety of products and applications.
See all 6 related occupations >>