Related occupations for task:
Analyze experimental data and interpret results to write reports and summaries of findings.
||Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Study physical principles of living cells or organisms and their electrical or mechanical energy, applying methods and knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry, or biology.
- Study the chemistry of living processes, such as cell development, breathing and digestion, or living energy changes, such as growth, aging, or death.
- Study spatial configurations of submicroscopic molecules, such as proteins, using x-rays or electron microscopes.
- Research the chemical effects of substances, such as drugs, serums, hormones, or food, on tissues or vital processes.
- Examine the molecular or chemical aspects of immune system functioning.
- Research transformations of substances in cells, using atomic isotopes.
- Study growth, structure, development, and general characteristics of bacteria and other microorganisms to understand their relationship to human, plant, and animal health.
- Study the structure and function of human, animal, and plant tissues, cells, pathogens and toxins.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Analyze and interpret geological, geochemical, or geophysical information from sources such as survey data, well logs, bore holes, or aerial photos.
- Analyze and interpret geological data, using computer software.
- Review, approve, or interpret genetic laboratory results.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data such as election results and public opinion surveys, reporting on findings, recommendations, and conclusions.
See all 15 related occupations >>