Related occupations for task:
Maintain charts that contain patients' pertinent identification and therapy information.
||Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Operate digital picture archiving communications systems.
- Maintain a current file of examination protocols.
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, control records for radioactive nuclei, or registries of poisons, narcotics, or controlled drugs.
- Update or troubleshoot pharmacy information databases.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain controlled drug inventory and related log books.
- Maintain laboratory, research, or treatment records, as well as inventories of pharmaceuticals, equipment, or supplies.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Make appointments, keep records, or perform other clerical duties in doctors' offices or clinics.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Perform clerical duties, such as scheduling exams or special procedures, keeping records, or archiving computerized images.
See all 16 related occupations >>