Related occupations for task:
Distribute brochures, show audiovisual presentations, and explain establishment processes and operations at tour sites.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
- Fasten safety devices for patrons, or provide them with directions for fastening devices.
- Announce or describe amusement park attractions to patrons to entice customers to games and other entertainment.
- Answer inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures, court appearances, trial dates, adjournments, outstanding warrants, summonses, subpoenas, witness fees, or payment of fines.
- Instruct parties about timing of court appearances.
- Explain procedures or forms to parties in cases or to the general public.
- Lead individuals or groups to tour site locations and describe points of interest.
- Give advice on sightseeing and shopping.
- Explain hunting and fishing laws to groups to ensure compliance.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Furnish customers with information on events or activities.
- Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific groups.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
- Meet with staff to discuss rules, regulations, and work-related problems.
See more related occupations >>