Related occupations for task:
Set educational standards and goals and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
- Establish, coordinate, and oversee particular programs across school districts, such as programs to evaluate student academic achievement.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Develop or update procedures, policies, or standards.
- Design, implement, or evaluate staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, or performance measurement criteria.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Establish operational policies and procedures and make any necessary modifications, based on analysis of operations, demographics, and other research information.
- Develop curricula, and recommend curricula revisions and additions.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determining safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
- Direct the development or implementation of policies and procedures related to compliance throughout an organization.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
See more related occupations >>